Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cary Pagett

I am a victim of hurricane Katrina. My senior year was cut short by this horrible storm. I lucked out with only receiving minor damage to my house but didn't get so lucky with my senior football season. See football was my main sport I played in high school. I played all five years I was there. I was looking forward for playing my senior season and trying to help bring my team to the playoffs once again. But after hurricane Katrina hit we were only given 3 games. I never even got to have a senior game which is were all the senior players are honored. So I went from having 10 games with a possible playoff shot to only have 3 games. I will never forget that horrible year of my life that was torn to shreds by the horrible Hurricane Katrina.

No comments: