Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cary Pagett

As the Christmas season comes closer and closer, I am forced to start thinking about what I will get people. This is always a hard time for me just because I can never think of ideas for presents. Also I start to think about do I have the money to pay for all these presents. This is why every year my sister and I always go in half and half on all the presents we have to buy for our family. We started this tradition back when our father got re-married to my step mom which her self has two kids. So we do this present shopping so that we can save money since we are both in college right now and have to budget our spending money. To me this is easyer because my sister normal comes up with most of the ideas and so I end up only having to pay her back for what she bought. This way we both only end up having to spend half as much as we would have had to normally.

No comments: