Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cary Pagett

As a student coming from a high school that was very easy for me, I find myself overwhelmed sometimes with the work that I sometimes have to do in college. Back when I was in high school I made averge grades my 8th through my 11th grade years, with a C average. Than when I got to my senior year Hurricane Katrina hit and I had to leave for 2 months. When I returned I ended up with streight A's for the hole year. See my high school was not very chalenging at all. So when I got to college I was still in that "SCHOOL IS SO EASY" mind set and didn't really try to hard. I ended up getting lucky and ended the year with a 2.5 gpa. This is why this year I have started to do everything I can to bring my gpa back up and get back on track with school.

No comments: