Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Cary Pagett

I am starting to get fed up with work. I work at Subway here in Hattiesburg in Wesley Hospital. It has been almost a year since I started working there. When I was hired they promised me that they would give me a raise once the store got up and running. I have still yet see that raise and everytime someone asked about getting a raise, they either say we do not deserve it or they say they will work on it then never do anything about it. Then the other day, I noticed that they do not pay us for the full time that we work each week. They take the amount of hours we work and round it to the nerest quarter hour. Then they want to come down on us if everything isn't done completely right. This makes me so mad that they don't want to pay us right and then expect us to work as hard as would can.

No comments: