Monday, December 3, 2007

Stars

The sky in the city is nothing compared to what it looks like out in the country. Being someone that was raised in a big city I never really thought of the stars all that much. See all the light that is produced from big city's makes it nearly impossible to see any stars at night. So I always thought that there really wasn't that many stars up there and it didn't really impress me all that much. Than one day my dad moved out to the country and I got to start visiting him. It was than that I saw my first REAL starry sky. It was one of the most incredible things in the world that I had ever seen. There is just something so peaceful about being out there; no noise from cars, light from street lamps, or even the interruption of random people passing. Its just you and your thoughts. It's always good to go and do this every once in a while. You know just get away from EVERYTHING and clear your mind.

No comments: