Monday, December 3, 2007

One Final Down

I just took my final exam for my architechture class. You know the test I was just previously stressing out about. This is how it went. I walked to class and when I got there the room was locked and all my classmates were sitting in the hall studying. So I decided to do the same thing but when I started to look over my flash cards I began to realize that I knew it all and was just wasting my time by looking over the information. After sitting there for a few minutes our teacher walked up and told us that we had to take the exam in another room because she had locked herself out of our normal class room. So we all get up and follow her into the other class room. I set down and she told us to hold on for a second while she went to put a note on the other class room door to let people who got there late know where we had moved to. So when she got back she told us when our sketchbooks were due and she handed out the test. As I looked over the test I begain to realize that the test looked a lot like the study guid had looked. So I started answering the quietions and before I knew it 15 minutes later I was done. It ended up being one of the easyest exams I have ever taken. I am still glad that I studyed though.

No comments: