Monday, December 3, 2007

Finishing A Class

I have been studying for this final that I am about to take in an hour and at first when I saw how much information I needed to know I was freaking out. I didn't think that I was going to be able to learn it all by today. It was starting to stress me out which I have been doing a lot lately. But the more I looked over all the information, the more I found out that I already knew a lot more of it than I thought I did. This is why I am in a good mood about this final I am about to take. The only thing left for that class is that I need to have 100 sketch's done by Thursday at 2:30 or I will pretty much fail the class. This is one of those many things I have been putting off all semester. I have gotten most of them done so far. I am up to about 72 now, so that means only 28 more to go. The only thing is that the more I draw the less I have to draw. I start to run out of ideas of things that I can draw. So as I get to the end of them it starts to take me longer and longer to do them. But I know I will get them done. I've been in tougher situations before.

No comments: